Join us at the Pints for Pups UTC Birthday Pawty
Go Oaaakkk, it's your birthday, we're gonna craft it up like its your birthday!!
Oh Yes! We're turning two years old on July 7th. Man, how time flies. Soon, we'll be moving out of our parent's house and looking for an adult job and starting a family and having grandchildren....
Snap out of it! We like to live in the moment. So to celebrate this wonderful feat, we are hosting the 2nd Annual Pints for Pups Birthday Pawty! We're doing what we do best: giving back to the community, cooking up some wood-fired pizzas, and keeping up with our craft beer snobbery. Live music will be bumping through the speakers all day and we're giving out specials like candy.
- $2 from each Pepperoni, UTC, and Classic Pizza sale goes to Nate's Honor Animal Rescue
- $5 Gin & Juice Cocktails
- $4 Pints of dog-related brews from the Beer Wall
Dog-Related Brews for $4 Pints include:
- Dogfish Head - Seaquench Ale Sour
- Sea Dog Brewery, Tasting Room & Beer Garden - Blue Paw Blueberry Wheat
- St Petersburg Brewing Company - Milo's IPA (Milo is the brewmaster's dog's name)
- Lagunitas Brewing Co
- Bold City Brewery - Duke's Cold Nose Brown Ale
- Two Brothers Brewing Company - Dog Days Lager
Be sure to participate in our raffle! The ticket proceeds will go towards Nate's Honor Animal Rescue and the winner will be announced at 4 p.m.
We will have some of our favorite local vendors celebrating with us!
- Nate's Honor Animal Rescue
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Lakewood Ranch
- Animal Rescue Coalition
- Suncoast Pet Magazine
- DIY DOG WASH
Come out, play some corn hole, and have some fun with the whole family!